Heaven Benchmark Advanced
Unigine Heaven is a GPU-intensive benchmark powered by an advanced UNIGINE™ Engine.
Advanced version features include:
- Command line automation
- Stress testing mode (benchmark looping)
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format
The Advanced Edition is intended for personal use by overclocking enthusiasts, as well as for hardware reviewers. It allows for robust stability testing of overclocked systems, one-click batch testing, and thorough reports output into a convenient format.
Heaven Benchmark immerses a user into a magical steampunk world of shiny brass, wood and gears. Nested on flying islands, a tiny village with its cozy, sun-heated cobblestone streets, an elaborately crafted dirigible above the expanse of fluffy clouds, and a majestic dragon on the central square gives a true sense of adventure. An interactive experience with fly-by and walk-through modes allows for exploring all corners of this world powered by the cutting-edge UNIGINE Engine that leverages the most advanced capabilities of graphics APIs and turns this benchmark into a visual masterpiece.
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Accurate results due to 100% GPU-bound benchmarking
- Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
- Support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive use of hardware tessellation, with adjustable settings
- Dynamic sky with volumetric clouds and tweakable day-night cycle
- Real-time global illumination and screen-space ambient occlusion
- Cinematic and interactive fly/walk-through camera modes
- Support for multi-monitor configurations
- Various stereo 3D modes
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Command line automation support
- Reports in CSV format
- Support for English, Russian and Chinese languages
Example of CSV report (opened in OpenOffice Calc):
- Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Linux (proprietary video drivers required)
- Mac OS X 10.8+ (Mountain Lion)
- ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and higher
- NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and higher
- Intel HD 3000 and higher
- Video memory: 512Mb
- Disk space: 1 Gb
For hardware tessellation both a video card with DirectX 11/OpenGL 4.0 support and MS Windows Vista/7/8 or Linux are required!
The benchmark is available via digital delivery.